Packing Operator - Nutritionals
Seize this opportunity to secure this varied and challenging role. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure and skills in this highly visible role that will propel you into a fantastic career in dairy!
Tatua is a world leader in specialised dairy ingredients and dairy foods
Founded in 1914 and dedicated to building the future of specialised dairy
We work together to deliver value to our customers
About the role
We are seeking applications for a permanent role within the Nutritionals Packing Team on a rotating 5 shifts on / 3 days off roster (5 dayshifts then 5 nightshifts) with 9.6 hour shifts.
We aren’t just looking for another Packing Operator we are looking for someone who wants to challenge themselves and work together in a highly collaborative team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
• The right attitude and be a self-starter who can think for themselves
• Strong problem solving skills & an eye for detail
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Be physically fit
• Ability to make a positive contribution within a team
• Excellent organisational and record keeping skills
• Be computer competent
• Be mechanically / practical minded
• Able to be flexible as some overtime will be required
This is an entry level role; previous experience is advantageous however this is not a minimum requirement.
In return for this exciting role we offer industry leading remuneration along with benefits such as subsidised medical insurance, superannuation & life insurance.
Job no: EQAI88307
Location: Morrinsville, Tatuanui, Waikato
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 May 2018